Saturday, February 27, 2010



Well 2 days left, now it is starting to get sad realizing that all the great friends I have made will soon all go back to their own lives as will I. I have met so many great people this month, I will miss them all very much.

Yesterday was pretty uneventfull, people watched for a few hours, saw a great band play in the village, and then went out clubbing with my friends.
Today we catered a party for the Vancouver Organizing Committe (VANOC) or also known as the smurfs, for 800 of the volunteers who work at our venue. It was a fun party, simple and a very nice night.

I have some pictures of the village and various people as well as the smurf party and the crowd at biathalon and some pictures of our work compound check them out at http://picasaweb.google.com/pieshops1/UntitledAlbum02

No comments:

Post a Comment