Sunday, February 21, 2010

Ski Jump


2 Cross Country Skiiers from Japan

These 2 pics are the front of the house night crew I work with, what a great group of people from USA, Australia, France, New Zealand and Canada.






This pic is of Josh (from Canada) on the left who works with me during the day and night and Pedro ( from Angola and Portugal) and Jessie ( from Canada) who both work the morning and lunch shift.
I watched some of the medal round on the large ski jump hill and all I can say is wow. These guys fly over one and a half times the length of a football field, amazing. It was a beautiful day, sunny, warm, and in the high 50's so there are a few interesting pictures in my photo album from today ( you will know them when you see them).

There are also pics of some cross country skiiers ( I have know idea who they were other then some were from Japan).

And lastly but not least there are some pictures of some of my co workers and new friends who work the dinner shift with me, represented are USA, Canada, Australia, France and Portugal/Angola. Check them all out at http://picasaweb.google.com/pieshops1/LargeHillSkiJumpingAndWorkFriends.

No comments:

Post a Comment