Saturday, February 6, 2010

February 5th

Well I took really cook video today of the Olympic Torch coming past out venue on the Olympic Torch Relay, but when I went to upload it on 2 seconds of it came out and it was before the torch came by so you are just going to have to take my word for it that it was very cool to see.

Other then that just work today, our numbers we cooked for doubled from 60 to 120 today so things are starting to ramp up.

No pics today, maybe tomorow
Click here to view our Facebook page and please friend us

Click here to view our Twitter page and please re-tweet us

Click here to view the official DRJ Catering website

2 comments:

  1. hey honey--I wish I could join you for all the excitement but at least you are representing the family! I love the pics. Miss you, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you made it to the Olympics David!!
    -Tom and Stacey Grant

    ReplyDelete