Sunday, February 7, 2010








Today was a crazy day, everything that could have went wrong at work went wrong. I had everything timed to go out perfectly at 5:00 and then the bags i was heating everything up in started breaking open in the cooking water, so I decided to put them in the steamer, but guess what it broke after one round of food, so we heatedup the food up on the stove. After that the roasted vegetables I was cooking did not cook in the time I was told they were supposed to cook in. Well to make a long story short I pulled it off and got everything out before serving time, so my bosses were very happy. Hopefully tommorow will be better.

Anyway they were practicing ski jumping today on the small hill and it was very, very cool. I got some great pics, I put some on here but check them all out at http://picasaweb.google.com/pieshops1/Day3WhistlerOlympics#

1 comment: