Wednesday, February 10, 2010

An Athlete from Russia in the village taking some pictures, pretty cool.

These are my room mates from left to right, Alex from Australia, me, Brandon, Dylon, Mike and Marc from Canada - I really lucked out we all get along very well and they are good guys.




It is hard to see but there is a
gondola connecting these 2 peaks.
Well it is 2 days before the olympics started and it is getting very exciting. I saw them practicing ski jump off the small hill today. Not much else to report, I have been working a lot. I have uploaded some new pics to my album at http://picasaweb.google.com/pieshops1/Day47 . There is one picture on there that has 2 mountains on both sides and if you look close you can see the gondola connecting the peaks, it is called aptly the "peak to peak gondola". My wife is coming to visit tomorow, but the snow made it interesting ( I would expect nothing else as the black cloud strikes again). Her flight was cancelled for tomorow morning and luckily I got her re-booked on later in the day, she will just arrive in Whistler at 2:00 am instead of 8:30. I guess it is better then her not coming at all. I have some more video to link to also but it is not ready so I will probably put the link on later today.





No comments:

Post a Comment