Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Arriving at Whistler

















The ride from Vancouver was about 2 hours and what a beautiful ride on the "sea to sky highway". Arrived at Whistler around noon today and went right away to get my credentials. This was quick and painless. I also got my housing assignment, i am staying at "Twin Lakes" condo, the condo is beautiful, there is one room with 3 queen futons, 2 bedrooms with twin beds in each and I hit the jackpot with my private room with a king bed and my own bathroom and shower.

I went out and explored, went to Creekside, where the downhill events are and went to the Whistler village where the snowboarding downhill ends and where the "Araxi" restaurant from "Hell's Kitchen" is. All I can say is awesome, it is beyond beautiful up here.

I have posted some video's on my Youtube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/DRJCatering and put some pictures on here.

I start work tommorow, I am working at the Whistler Olympic Park, they call it WOP, it is fun to say that. I will be cooking for the media at the Cross Country venue.

Thats it for now.

Click here to view our Facebook page and please friend us





Click here to view our Twitter page and please re-tweet us





Click here to view the official DRJ Catering website




No comments:

Post a Comment