Sunday, December 27, 2009


I will be embarking on an adventure in February. I will be working in Whistler, British Columbia for the Winter olympics where all the Nordic, Downhill, Ski Jumping, Bobsled and Luge events will be held. I will be a Chef for a local catering company. I thought it would be pretty cool to share my experience with everyone, so I am writing my first blog. I will be leaving on February 3rd, so look for my first entry around that time.



Click here to view the official DRJ Catering website

8 comments:

  1. How exciting! I am looking forward to sharing this adventure with you by following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GREAT idea! You are going to enjoy yourself so much out there - It is such a magnificent and beautiful area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have already won a gold medal from me!! love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so exciting....can't wait to see YOU, Whistler and the Olympics in Feb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooo jealous...awesome : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so impressed David!!! And I know you!!! WooHoo!!! This is such a great opportunity for you! Enjoy it to the MAX!

    ReplyDelete
  7. David, That sounds terrific. Dont forget to pack extra socks!
    Silver Ridge Westerly
    Camille Nocera

    ReplyDelete